Scientific interaction is the keyword of ISRR, and an interesting social program has been crafted to foster the richest discussion amongst participants in the most suitable conditions.
Planned activities include:
- Ample discussion time and interactive sessions
- A cruise to the charming Cinque Terre district
- A visit to the Robotics Labs of the Italian Institute of Technology in Genoa
- A Banquet in one of the Palazzi dei Rolli in Genoa (where noblest families used to host the most distinguished guests of Genoa's Marine Republic)
For those accompanying the particpants who have more free time, and for those who can stay a bit longer, the region offers a cornucopia of art and natural wonders.
Just about every few kilometers on the coast a pictoresque village offers different landscapes and activities: go shopping in Rapallo or Alassio; trek, bike and climb in Finale Ligure; watch famous views and celebrities in Portofino; go to the largest European Aquarium in the Porto Antico in Genoa, or visit its noble palaces and museums.
Sestri Levante itself is one of the most beautiful and popular resorts in Italy, and ISRR'15 has been placed in the season when you can enjoy the Mediterranean summer at its best. As a consequence, accommodations are not always easy, and early booking is highly recommended.
- September 12, Hotel Vis a Vis Sestri Levante
- September 13, Villa Marigola, Lerici
- September 14, Palazzo della Merdiana (Genova)